Monday, August 3, 2015

Magazine Launch With New Member

Yallu,
Today I would like to share about my experience performing for a Magazine launch with a new member named Alexis. Yahoo!!! hahaha... This also our comeback after the last time we do at UTAR(if you guys had read my previous blog, you guys know). Introducing member of Woncrown. hahahah just realise that I didn't introduce Woncrown's member. Excuse my manner.. :P Ok now, I will introduce to you guys member of Woncrown.

Our Leader a.k.a mom, Ominnie

                                             

Our second and new member, Alexis



Yup, this is me, Shakey!
            

Our maknae/youngest member *same age with me*, Ejatt!!
                      

                                                                 
and together we are WONCROWN!!



So, without further a do.... This is our video during perform for launching a magazine!!!
Thank you for watching...
:) :)

                      












No comments:

Post a Comment