Monday, August 3, 2015

First Competition

On 13 January 2014, my group have joined a competition at UTAR. It is my first competition that I has join. I'm so excited joining that competition. I meet other dancers such like Erianthe, Donna, Variances and others. Even we didn't win but we had experience and fun time. Here are my memory with them..

                           
       This is during our turn to perform. *still nervous*


                                               Most fun time, meet with other dancers. #happyday

             
                                               With first runner of this competition, 7DEGREES!

Unfortunately, this is the last time Eiza with Woncrown. However, it is very fun working with her.
This is our competition video. I hope, in other competition we can do better than this.



                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment