Monday, August 3, 2015

Debut

Hello, 
Today I would like to share with you guys my experience joining a dance group which is called "Woncrown". I start to join the group early 2014.Woncrown is a Kpop Cover Dance Group. So, basically they do Kpop Dance Cover. I really love kpop dance. That is why I join this group. In Malaysia, there are a lot of Kpop Dance Cover Group such like RUFFNECKZ, EPSILON, RE-DO, 7DEGREE, PHOENIQUE and other. They have been well-known to this industry. This have been known to the world since Kpop been known to the world. The first generation for this dance group Is Ruffneckz, Re-Do and Epsilon. They are the legend. So, my dream to be like them. I work really hard to make into a dance group. Finally I found one which is Woncrown. So, without further a do, this is my Debut video. We dance to Nine Muses's song which is News.


No comments:

Post a Comment